Homepage https://www.yoplaydo.com is managed by SIA YoPlayDo, registration number 41503077456, registered – 20 Vienības Street, Daugavpils, 5401, Latvia.
YoPlayDo is used by Citadele Banka to accept VISA and MasterCard for payment for its products and services online.
YoPlayDo offers clients a digital online information system, football data and statistical management software, within which it is possible to simply and quickly fix and look through all path of professional and physiological development of a young sportsman from any world place, as well as his psychological portrait, team statistics and follow his participation in championships of various scales.
Service subscription periods and fees are given here: https://www.yoplaydo.com
All payments are accepted in EUR currency and processed using Citadele Banka payment system. Sensitive data of cards and their mediums are transferred using safe TLS connection.
1. User’s duties and responsibility:1.1. The user is responsible for service use according to the legislative acts of the Republic of Latvia.1.2. The user undertakes full responsibility for any action performed by him while using services.1.3. The User undertakes to not use services for any illegal purposes.1.4. The User undertakes to not send from YoPlayDo “chain letters”, spam and/or any ad materials to the addressees, which have not requested it.1.5. The User undertakes to not use YoPlayDo for distribution of computer viruses and similar materials.1.6. The User undertakes to not use YoPlayDo violating third persons’ rights (without restriction, including third persons’ intellectual property rights and confidentiality).1.7. The User must keep YoPlayDo access password in secret and he undertakes full responsibility for actions taking place using it. Other users of the User’s sign-in name and password are responsible for observation of these rules in the same amount as the User himself. The User must immediately inform the Supplier about any suspicion or unauthorized actions with the User’s sign-in name and password or any other safety violations, which he has learned about.1.8. The User must, on a regular basis, provide references on the Product, expressing about improvements and further adjustment.
2. The User has no rights (and he cannot transfer them to the third party) to:2.1. copy or use the Product or linked documentation in any form, which is not clearly allowed in this Agreement;2.2. decompile, deconstruct or by any other means to try getting the Product’s source code or other basic algorithms, user’s interface methods or other ideas embodied into the Product;2.3. distribute Product’s or linked documentation’s copies, except cases, which are clearly defined in this Agreement, or give access to someone or allow to use (time distribution, service office, software service provider’s model) the Product;2.4. use the Product or its output data to create, change or imitate models to the third parties;2.5. us the Product or its output data to improve products, which compete with the Licensed Product;2.6. change or develop derived products from any part of the Licensed Product or linked documentation;
3. The User is forbidden to use the Product in ways, which do not correspond to those given in the Agreement.
4. Except cases, which are clearly given in this Agreement, the User has no rights (and he cannot transfer them to the third party) to copy, adjust, deconstruct, decompile, disassemble, transform or make error corrections of the Product or its parts.
5. The violation of YoPlayDo usage instructions made by the User or its system’s end user or its attempt is considered this User’s violation. The User has a duty within 24 hours to react to violations of these instructions the Supplier has notified about.
1. The software is supported and administered by SIA YoPlayDo, Reg. No. 41503077456. The software is available both in internet: www.yoplaydo.com, and in mobile apps (for instance, smartphones, tablets etc.).2. During term of validity of the Agreement, the Developer provides Product’s support and maintenance Services.3. The Supplier is not responsible for interruptions in service provision, which have been caused by circumstances that the Supplier could not control or foresee.4. Ensure safety and protection of the User’s data against unauthorized access to the system.5. The Supplier is entitled at any time to improve YoPlayDo system’s functionality, structure, safety availability and technical specification of other YoPlayDo.
The Agreement comes into effect when the User has completed YoPlayDo registration and is valid sine die.Any dispute is resolved through negotiations. If the Parties cannot resolve the dispute through negotiations, it is resolved according to the valid normative standards of the Republic of Latvia at the courts.The User agrees that all data given about him are true and certify his authentic identity.When the User goes through YoPlayDo registration procedure, the User certifies that he has looked through and agrees with this Agreement’s regulations and undertakes to follow them.
1. The Supplier is entitled, temporarily or completely, or otherwise, to close or in other way restrict User’s access to YoPlayDo in the following cases:1. 1. In case of failure to pay the invoice written out to the User, the Supplier preserves rights to terminate service provision to the User upon expiry of the payment term given in the invoice. The Supplier renews service provision upon payment of overdue money and late interest.1. 2. The Supplier is entitled to terminate service provision without warning, if User’s activity endangers safety of the Supplier’s technical resources.1. 3. The Supplier is entitled to terminate service provision without warning, if the User or final users of YoPlayDo gala violate requirements of normative standards of this Agreement regarding protection of intellectual property in relation to YoPlayDo use.1. 4. The Supplier is entitled to terminate service provision without warning, by terminating the Agreement unilaterally, if User’s compulsory insolvency, bankruptcy or liquidation has been announced.1. 5. The Supplier is entitled to terminate service provision without warning, by terminating the Agreement unilaterally, if the Supplier suffers losses due to User’s carelessness or intentional action.1. 6. The Supplier is entitled to terminate service provision without warning, by terminating the Agreement unilaterally, if a person acts on behalf of the User, uses the system, the User’s account, which has no rights to represent the User.2. The User is entitled to terminate the agreement and close the account upon his initiative, informing the Supplier in writing about such a decision 30 days before.3. Terminating contractual relations, the Supplier is entitled to conclude User’s YoPlayDo account, deleting its content irretrievably.
1. The User certifies that all Intellectual property rights (“Intellectual property rights”), which are connected with the Licensed Product, belong and will belong only to the Developer; and the User has no other rights to the Product, except those to use the Product according to the Agreement’s conditions.
2. All source codes of the Licensed Product, standard e-requirement or e-application software and unit test cases, which have been developed by the Developer, belong to the Developer. The Developer provides the User with a simple and non-transferable license, to ensure use of Product’s binary files and setup programs during term of validity of the Agreement.
3. The User agrees that without written consent of the Developer he does not disclose, provide in any way to the third parties, or otherwise make available the Intellectual property rights of the Developer. The User agrees to implement reasonable safety measures, to protect the Developer’s Intellectual property rights. Licensed Product’s property rights and documentation belongs only to the Developer.
1. All users’ personal data and personal identification codes put into the software are protected according to the normative standards of the Republic of Latvia.
2. The user registered in the software is informed and agrees that the data given in the respective user’s profile (for example, name and surname, place of residence, profile image etc.) and the content of the profile are publicly available to all other users registered in the Software, as well as in restricted amount – to the third persons.
3. The content, which is published in the registered user’s profile, may be seen both using a computer, a mobile app (for instance, smartphones, tablets etc .), and Excel file; that is why such content (for instance, a profile image, galleries etc.), using the Software, browser or possibilities offered by devices, may be saved on the mentioned devices. That is why the User has a duty to place only such content, which other Software users will be able to access.
4. The User has been informed and agrees that ads of the third persons may be placed in the Software and sent to the user, including interactive ads. The Developer never transfers to the advertisers information about Software users and their personal data, still, advertisers may be entitled to define the advertisement audience (for example, by user’s sex, age, location, contact information etc.).
5. The Developer is entitled to summarize and publish information about the users’ body, not identifying specific users and not disclosing their personal data in any way (for example, studies, data analysis etc.).
6. The Developer must process or use the data and store the information according to the applicable laws. If the Developer considers that the User’s provided instructions violate the rules of data protection of the applicable laws or regulations, then the Developer without delay must show it to the User.
7. The Developer confirms that he has looked through the required data protection rules and respectively has given instructions to his employees and subcontractors. The Developer performs the required technical and organizational data protection measures to ensure compliance with the rules of applicable laws or data protection regulations.
8. The Developer agrees to immediately inform the User, if considerable functioning interruptions have taken place, there is doubt about violations of data safety regulations or other violations have been found out during processing of User’s data. The User, within reasonable time period, must inform the Developer, if during inspection of work results mistakes or violations have been found out.
9. According to this Agreement the User must always:
9.1. perform full and precise registration of Product’s copying, use and users, and upon the Developer’s request, he must provide the following registration;
9.2. notify the Developer, if the User learns about unauthorized Product’s use.
10. Registering YoPlayDo and/or using Software, the user certifies that he has been informed and agrees that YoPlayDo is entitled to transfer the respective user’s personal data in the following cases:
10.1. to other persons, if YoPlayDo receives user’s consent;
10.2. to other persons, if it is necessary to transfer the user’s personal data to supply products or provide services ordered by the user;
10.3. to law enforcement bodies, if YoPlayDo receives a respective request within the order defined by the normative standards of the Republic of Latvia;
10.4. to law enforcement bodies, if YoPlayDo finds out that the respective user’s action violates these Regulations and/or normative standards of the Republic of Latvia, as a result of which interests of YoPlayDo, Software users other persons are or are going to be affected.
Please, send claims and pretentions to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
YoPlayDo bears no responsibility for any punishments received or losses caused as a result of Software use.